Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We Are Having a ...

So we found out today we are having a GIRL!!!

It was so surreal watching her move and seeing all her parts. Her arms waving, her legs dancing around. It looks like we already have ourselves a little Dancer.

We already had the girls name picked out - Evelyn Grace Betts. The Lynn is from my name and also my mom's middle name. Grace is Reuben's mom's middle name and also his grandmother's first name.

She is going to be such a blessing. I cannot wait to see "daddy's little girl". Reuben is going to make such a wonderful father. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, loving husband.

-Evelyn Grace; Mommy and Daddy loved seeing you today! Keep those legs moving, Mommy loves to feel you move!

2 comments:

The Schulz Family said...

I sooooooooooooooooo excited for the two of you! I can't wait to meet Evelyn Grace! Babies are such a blessing~ You two will be teriffic parents!I love you guys!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Congrats!! I had no idea!