Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our One Year Anniversary

For our one year anniversary, Reuben and I went to California to visit the Kenitzer family. We also celebrated his birthday while we were down there.

We went to Disneyland the first day and had a blast. Then toured Oakley headquarters and had sushi the next night. On Saturday the 5th it was Reuben’s birthday and we hung out on the beach all day. He learned to surf. It was a wonderful time. Sunday was our anniversary and we decided to just relax and enjoy each other’s company. Traci made us a delicious dinner.
Our whole trip was wonderful. It was nice to get away from everyday life and spend some time with my husband.

It has been a very eventful year for us, many changes. With the arrival of our little Evelyn in Dec-Jan we know there are many new changers ahead of us. We are looking forward to them.

To my husband: I love you with all my heart and I am blessed to have you in my life. You are a wonderful husband, great friend, and my true soul mate. I look forward to the many years ahead of us.
















No comments: