Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Play Date and Hanging Out

I needed to get out of the house and get some Adult conversation so Sarah and I met up for lunch with our kids in tow and then hung out at her place for a while. I had knitted a hat for Justin (Evie’s boyfriend) and one for Evie. We put them on the kids and had them sit together for a photo shoot. At first they both started crying, but then they warmed up to each other. I think they will be lifelong friends. I enjoyed having some Girl/Mommy time with Sarah. I need to do it again soon.

Kristin and Evie







Then in the evening we went over to Dave’s house and chilled there for a while. Evie got to hang out with more of her buddies (Dave, Jay, and Mindy). I very much needed the adult time. Talking to a baby all day long can take a toll on you. I am going to try to find some play groups to start meeting new moms around here.






Peace out Home Slice!

No comments: