· After the wedding we went straight to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. It was amazing; we were there for an entire week. I am so thankful we had the opportunity.
· We got back and began searching for a home. We found one in Hood River up on the hillside. It is a three bedroom home with two bathrooms. We just love it here. Hardwood throughout and vaulted ceilings.
· We moved in and began unpacking
· We got unpacked and then it was off to Salem to fill my Keizer home with tenants. My old roommate is still there in one room but I needed to fill the other two. (PS one room still open – know anyone).
· It was pumpkin patch time and we went to the annual Halloween party at Cori and Rian’s house. Oh what great memories. We look forward to it every year. Reuben and I went as the Western Sheriff and his Deputy.
· There was lots of driving back and forth to Salem, getting more stuff, hanging out with Jaque for her showers for her wedding, and just nonstop on the go.
· We were happy when October ended.
· Reuben and I picked up our knitting projects again and started to have some time to relax as a newlywed couple. It was great. We are learing more about eachother everyday.
· He has learned he likes to cook, which is great because I have to drive home from Vancouver which takes an hour and a half and dinner is usually ready. I like to cook and bake too.
· Reuben and I both tried out for a community play here in Hood River. It is called the Foreigner. Reuben had done may plays before but this is my first one. I play the role of Catherine, the Sothern debutant girl who is engaged to the Reverend David and just found out she is pregnant. Reuben got the lead role of Charlie, the foreigner. He is doing a great job of coaching me along. The play is the last three weekends in February. When I have more information about dates I will let people know if they are interested.
· My best friend, Jaque, got married November 23 in Salem to William Johnson. It was a beautiful wedding. Her theme was nature and fall. I was one of her bridesmaids. It has been nice that we both got to share in each other’s weddings. (Yes I cried)
· We went to Baker City for our annual family Thanksgiving and it was great as it always is. I love spending time with my family. Afterward, we drove to visit his family and had a second Thanksgiving.
· Oh yes... one more thing in November... I chopped my hair off :)
December, now that is another post in itself....