Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Introducing BABY BETTS

***See the posting below FIRST for all the details to explain this post :)

WELCOMING: Baby Betts – Estimated Due date January 2, 2001
(The date would show - 0102 2010. If you notice the first 4 numbers are just opposite the last 4)

Here is our little Baby Betts at 11 weeks old.



Here is my monthly photo taken by Silvia Flores of my “Baby Bump”.


Every month until the baby is born she will take my photo in the same pose. The final pose will be with me holding our new arrival. Once all the photos are taken, she is going to compose them into one photo to show the progression of my pregnancy. I have seen the other ones she has done and just loved them. I will continue to post up the “Baby Bump” photos as we take them.

We can’t wait for the new arrival. I am enjoying each stage so far of my pregnancy. In the first trimester I did NOT have any morning sickness. I know I was one of the lucky ones. I just felt tired all the time. Now into the second trimester (as of this week we are 15 weeks along), I am feeling great. I had three days I was down with a horrible migraine but other than that things are running smoothly. I now only have one pair of jeans that fit. I am living in spandex and gaucho pants. You can officially see a Baby Bump showing (no hiding it now). In 4 weeks we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are so excited! I am also looking forward to starting to feel the baby move any day now.

It has been a blessing not to be working. The Lord has a plan for everything and his timing was right on. Somehow he managed to put Reuben and I on a path together that will work out very well to welcome our little arrival at the end of Dec/early Jan. We could have a Christmas or a New Years baby, how exciting.

I will try to keep up with the ultrasound photos as we get them and my ever expanding Baby Bump.

1 comment:

The Schulz Family said...

Wow, that is so cool about the date of the Baby's expectance! 0102 2010..."He works in mysterious ways"
I am very excited about your baby bump pictures! They are going to be amazing! I also saw some of the others she did and WOW just wow. Those were the only words to describe it! You're so lucky be doing this the first time around! Hopefully (if there is a next one for us) we would document in the same way!
I can't wait to see your cute preggo tummy and I have to get you those clothes PRONTO!!!
Love you!