Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009



We had a wonderful Christmas. My mom came up and spent Christmas with us and Reuben’s family. I made pot roast for Christmas Eve dinner and we enjoyed the company of his parents, my mom, and his Grandma.

Christmas morning we went over and had breakfast and then opened presents. It was a lot of fun, laughter, and love. The rest of the day you could say was spent eating way too much. Eating lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert… etc. We had way too much food.

Reuben and I treated ourselves to a PS3 this year. Well it is more for him of course, but I will get some enjoyment out of it too.

Evelyn still has not made her appearance yet. We are hoping she will wait until Friday (1/1/10). I have been feeling some contractions, but nothing very strong. It wont be much longer and she will be in our arms.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Will & Cheyenne said...

I will SO be thinking of you this week! Good luck!! I am so excited for you guys!!