Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daddy's Girl

I do think Evelyn will be Daddy’s girl. Evelyn loves to just look at Reuben and he back at her. There is some special bond they have and it is beautiful to watch them together. Reuben can get her to calm down just by the sound of his voice, or by putting her on his chest so she can hear his heartbeat. He is such a wonderful father, and husband! I am so blessed to have him as our stronghold in the family.

Reuben- Evelyn and I love you so much!




I found a quote I though fitting to the two of them.

Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express. ~Joseph Addison




No comments: