Monday, July 21, 2008

Baker Bridal Shower - Family fun

This weekend I went to Baker City to be with family and have a Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party with them. Because they are already making the trip for the wedding, they could not make my parties in town so I decided to go to them and celebrate. My "Sister," Holley, got to go with me. Man oh man did we have fun. Great gifts, then fun working on my centerpieces for the wedding, and then finally off to the bars to party it up.

Thank you Minnie for putting on a great party!


















1 comment:

Traci Kenitzer said...

I am so glad that you are so creative and have so many people that love you and want to celebrate with you... so head on down here and we can have some bridal fun too ;) hehe I love you and can not wait to celebrate with you and Rueben!!! muah to you both :)