Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Miniature Sleigh, and Eight Tiny "Reindeer" (DPP 7)

"When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer,
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick."





Not only am I challenging myself to pick a photo of the day for the DPP, but I am also trying to make them fit with a passage from the story “The Night Before Christmas.” Some days I am sure are going to be more challenging than others to find a meaningful photo that not only fits the day, but also the story. I am up for the challenge, but today’s was a bit more difficult and a bit more of a stretch. Instead of eight tiny reindeer I have eight tiny elves. I loved this photo today just because in the evening playtime with Evelyn, these little elves spilled on the floor and Evelyn got a good laugh out of it. Here are some other great photos of “Mommy and Evelyn time”.




No comments: