Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He Whistled, and Shouted, and Called Them by Name (DPP 8)

"More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name"




Calling /addressing each by name… I have gotten most of our Christmas card finished and ready for the mail. I just love how great they turned out. Thank you so much Red Pearl Designs (http://www.redpearldesigns-blog.com/) for your great work!
_____________________________________________
Evelyn is 11 months old today. I cannot believe a year ago today I was counting down the days until I could hold her in my arms. Now she is such a blossoming girl, walking, talking (gibberish), and has such an independent personality. I am such amazed by her every day. To watch her grow over these 11 months has been such a humbling experience. The Lord is amazing; to create life in a woman’s belly, allow the miracle of birth, and to help this child blossom and grow. It is so amazing the miracle HE made in her. Happy Birthday (11 months) Evelyn Grace you are a blessing to us all!

No comments: