Thursday, December 23, 2010

He Spoke Not a Word, but Went Straight to His Work (DPP 22)

"He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk"




So I missed making my post yesterday because Reuben and I went on a date night. Evelyn went over to Sr. Betts house and he and I treated ourselves to a night out for sushi and watching Tron in theaters. It was such a great night alone just the two of us. We then picked Evie up and we all went right to bed.

I didn’t take any photos yesterday as it was such a busy day, so instead, here is the photo from the children’s book “The Night Before Christmas” that I have been trying to follow this month in my December Photo Project. This book was given to my brother in 1980 on his first Christmas. I love how beautiful the images are in this story. Defiantly a book I will continue to share with my daughter over the years.

No comments: